Maximum storage and order picking flexibility
Tool Shelving provide space-efficient solutions for storing products of all shapes and sizes. It is ideal for both low and high-rise storage and order picking applications.
Using Euro Storages components, Tool Shelving can be supplied with a variety of shelf types from chipboard and steel shelves to wire decking, with dividers for order picking applications. It can also be installed as a stand-alone system, or it can be integrated into the lower levels of pallet racking applications.
It can also be varied to accommodate long span shelves, making it particularly useful for bulky loads.
- Versatile storage system for non-palletized goods
- Variety of shelf types for different applications
- Constructed from Euro Storages components, making it ideal for heavy-duty operations
Why Euro Storages tool SHELVING?
Designed by Euro Storages leading Viet Nam structural engineers, Euro Storages Racking is designed to ensure safety, integrity, and compliance, meeting rigorous international structural standards – and exceeding EU standards.
Our range of uprights, beams, frames, and connectors are made from guaranteed, high-quality, high-tensile steel. Smart section design including strengthening ribs and reinforcing flanges ensure outstanding safety.
Euro Storages invests continuously in product development for reliable racking components. Better products ensure years of outstanding performance.
The Tool Shelving includes:
- Shelve uprights in a range of widths, depths, and thicknesses
- A versatile range of beam sections, with three or four-tang welded connectors
- The unique diamond-slot profile which provides a stronger and more efficient interlock between upright and beam
- Strong frame bracing
Shelving options with mesh decks or particle boards