For light-duty general purpose applications
Euro Storages Standard Shelving is a light-duty system ideal for general purpose storage of items such as boxes, cartons, totes, archive files and much more.
Designed either to stand alone or be integrated with Euro Storages range of storage solutions, Standard Shelving is a versatile product for a wide range of light-duty storage applications in the warehouse, workshop, storage room or garage.
Why Euro Storages Standard Shelving?
Designed by Euro Storages leading Viet Nam structural engineers, Euro Storages Pallet Racking is designed to ensure safety, integrity, and compliance, meeting rigorous international structural standards – and exceeding EU standards
Like all of Euro Storages products, Standard Shelving has been developed and tested to ensure that it meets all relevant operational and safety standards.
It has been designed to stand alone, or can be easily integrated with the Euro Storages range of storage solutions. Standard Shelving is a functional and purpose designed product, and it looks good. Best of all, Standard Shelving is tremendous value for money.
Standard Shelving features:
- Strong upright section design providing secure and safe storage
- Upright profiles that meet EU design standards
- Modular steel shelves available in a variety of sizes to suit differing frame widths and depths
- Stiffeners integrated into shelves minimizing deflection and providing optimum load bearing capability
- Economical tubular step beams in depths of 60 mm and 80 mm suitable for recessed particle board or steel mesh decks
- A beam face that protects the front edge of the shelf and displays a clean appearance
- 3-tang connectors that fit securely into uprights, providing stiff and secure connections for longitudinal frame stability
- A shelf design offering lengths up to 2.4 metres, while retaining strong load carrying capabilities up to 300 kg per shelf
- Frames available in a range of depths from 450 mm to 1200 mm