Mezzanine (Raised Storage Areas)
Save warehouse floor space just like a mezzanine
EURO STORAGES Raised Storage Areas are cost-effective mezzanine solutions that can double the usable floor area in your factory or distribution centre. Safe and secure, a Mezzanine provides access to an overhead work area without interrupting ground level workflow.
EURO STORAGES Raised Storage Areas meet the highest standards of design and are easily integrated with stairs, handrails, conveyors, pallet gates and other lifting and loading devices.
A wide range of EURO STORAGES Raised Storage Areas have been developed to cost-effectively provide more usable area by utilising overhead warehouse space.
Low-cost, medium-duty floors can be designed using standard pallet racking components. In heavy-duty applications, structural columns are combined with EURO STORAGES beam sections which provide the necessary floor span and load carrying capability.
Our Raised Storage systems are designed to increase the capacity of your existing facility, often negating the need to move premises and bear associated relocation costs.
Why EURO STORAGES MEZZANINE?
Medium-duty flooring systems can be created using standard Euro Storages components, providing a fast and inexpensive means of constructing free-standing Raised Storage Areas. The use of standardised rack components allow for quick and easy design, as well as the integration of different shelving and racking systems.
For heavy-duty raised floors, or cases where open space under the raised floor is key, Euro Storages has developed a patented beam which, along with a fully bolted construction, can achieve large spans, allowing a reduction in the number of upright frames. This increases the aisle width as well as the clear space below the floor.
Compared to other flooring systems, the beam raised floor is very cost effective, making use of fewer components, and significantly reducing installation time.
Mezzanine systems include:
- Virtually unlimited options to utilise valuable overhead space in your warehouse
- Seamless integration with Euro Storages shelving and racking systems, Carton-Live Storage, and Heavy-duty Shelving
- Stairs, treads, barriers, handrails, and safety signage
- Fire protection equipment such as sprinklers,smoke curtains, and electrical wiring, can be mounted conveniently under the floor. In heavy-duty applications, sprinkler pipes and electrical wiring are easily mounted into the Sigma profile section
- Can be delivered in a range of different decking materials such as plywood, particleboard or steel grating
- Euro Storages patented profiles provide more column-free space and greater load capacity
- Down aisle bracing may be required to give the floor structural stability
- Can be easily moved or modified at a later date to accommodate changing requirements
Designed by Euro Storages’s leading Vietnam structural engineers, Euro Storages Pallet Racking is designed to ensure safety, integrity, and compliance, meeting rigorous international structural standards – and exceeding EU standards.
Our range of uprights, beams, frames, and connectors are made from guaranteed, high-quality, high-tensile steel. Smart section design including strengthening ribs and reinforcing flanges ensure outstanding safety.
Euro Storages invests continuously in product development for reliable racking components. Better products ensure years of outstanding performance