Highest Density Storage for Fast Moving SKUs
Drive-in Pallet Racking is the lowest cost and most popular form of high-density pallet racking. By using ledges instead of beams, forklifts are able to drive into empty rack locations enabling multiple-deep storage of pallets. This is a great solution for situations where selectivity isn’t a necessity. Providing excellent storage capacity, Drive-in Pallet Racking (sometimes called Drive-through racking) works on the first pallet in, last pallet out (FILA) principle.
- Provides highest storage density
- Particularly suitable for storage of large quantities of the same product
- Designed to ensure optimal performance at the lowest cost per footprint
Heavy-duty bracing connects symmetrically to the racking upright, increasing strength and load-carrying capacity, while reducing the amount of bracing required.
Drive-in Pallet Racking systems include innovative, one-piece, formed cantilever brackets that wrap securely around the upright.
Backstops are positioned at the end of the pallet runners to prevent pallets from being pushed too far into the racking, eliminating potential damage to spine bracing and further increasing safety.
Heavy-duty, purpose-designed floor channels help to guide forklifts into Drive-in Pallet Racking bays, ensuring quick and easy alignment, safer handling, and reduced risk of rack damage. For added protection, our patented Protect-a-Rack wraps around the base of the racking uprights. Their angled profile deflects impacts, minimises damage, and maximises clear bay entry.
Why EURO STORAGES Drive-in Racking?
Designed by Euro Storages’s leading Viet Nam structural engineers, Euro Storages Pallet Racking is designed to ensure safety, integrity, and compliance, meeting rigorous international structural standards – and exceeding EU standards
Our range of uprights, beams, frames, and connectors are made from guaranteed, high-quality, high-tensile steel. Smart section design including strengthening ribs and reinforcing flanges ensure outstanding safety.
Euro Storages invests continuously in product development for reliable racking components. Better products ensure years of outstanding performance.
Drive-in Rack systems include:
- Rack uprights in a range of widths, depths, and thicknesses
- A versatile range of beam sections, with three or four-tang welded connectors
- The unique diamond-slot profile which provides a stronger and more efficient interlock between upright and beam
- Strong frame bracing
- Racking end protection for safe operation
- Front and rear upright protectors to minimize damage